- RSS Channel Showcase 4727698
- RSS Channel Showcase 8300759
- RSS Channel Showcase 3362505
- RSS Channel Showcase 5302612
Articles on this Page
- 06/26/12--11:43: _If The "Diablo III"...
- 06/26/12--13:03: _Highly Endangered R...
- 06/27/12--07:46: _Chris Hemsworth's M...
- 06/27/12--09:11: _"Maleficent" Film L...
- 06/27/12--12:52: _Anti-Cheating Weddi...
- 06/27/12--13:43: _The "Stars Wars" Th...
- 06/28/12--07:57: _Shailene Woodley's ...
- 06/28/12--08:20: _Bath Salts Not To B...
- 06/28/12--10:02: _Abraham Lincoln: 8-...
- 06/28/12--12:09: _Collectible Troll D...
- 06/28/12--12:52: _Disabled Sheep Gets...
- 06/28/12--13:42: _Meticulously Crafte...
- 06/28/12--14:58: _Naked Nathan Fillion
- 06/29/12--08:08: _Ryan Gosling Has A ...
- 06/29/12--09:23: _12 LEGO Sets That D...
- 06/29/12--12:24: _June 2012 History O...
- 06/29/12--12:42: _Extremely Questiona...
- 06/29/12--13:03: _"The Dark Knight Ri...
- 06/29/12--13:23: _All Of "Star Wars: ...
- 06/29/12--15:38: _Perfect Purse For A...
- 06/26/12--11:43: If The "Diablo III" Trailer Were Honest
- 06/26/12--13:03: Highly Endangered Rhino Gives Birth And Other Links
- 06/27/12--07:46: Chris Hemsworth's Muscles Top The Morning Links
- 06/27/12--09:11: "Maleficent" Film Leaks Ruin The Movie Magic Illusion
- 06/27/12--12:52: Anti-Cheating Wedding Ring And Other Links
- 06/27/12--13:43: The "Stars Wars" That I Used To Know
- 06/28/12--07:57: Shailene Woodley's Red Carpet Atrocity Tops The Morning Links
- 06/28/12--08:20: Bath Salts Not To Blame For Vicious Miami Attack
- 06/28/12--10:02: Abraham Lincoln: 8-Bit Vampire Hunter
- 06/28/12--12:09: Collectible Troll Dolls Return
- 06/28/12--12:52: Disabled Sheep Gets New Lease On Life And Other Links
- 06/28/12--13:42: Meticulously Crafted Death Star Has Unbelievable Origin
- 06/28/12--14:58: Naked Nathan Fillion
- 06/29/12--08:08: Ryan Gosling Has A New Challenger Tops The Morning Links
- 06/29/12--09:23: 12 LEGO Sets That Don't Exist...Yet
- 06/29/12--12:24: June 2012 History Of The World Via Facebook And Other Links
- 06/29/12--12:42: Extremely Questionable "Pencil Case"
- 06/29/12--13:03: "The Dark Knight Rises" Spot Showcases Anne Hathaway's Catwoman
- 06/29/12--13:23: All Of "Star Wars: A New Hope" In One Tiny GIF
- 06/29/12--15:38: Perfect Purse For Alcoholics And Other Weekend Links
Now featuring over TWENTY different imp colors. Sometimes loving a franchise can't save it from itself.
The Sumatran rhinoceros is near extinction, with less than 300 estimated to live in the wild, but this baby is sure cute! Plus, how to turn a production disaster into movie gold and a floating mansion you'll never own.
I will sit here consumed with lust for the rest of the day. Plus, a star from The Hangover just got married and can we all agree Chuck Norris is a horrible person not deserving of Internet adoration?
Out of the 5 Spice Girls, which one had the most successful style evolution? - [Glamour]
Headline Story: Hey go read this totally interesting interview with Chris Hemsworth. AHAHAHAHA, I mean go look at this great slideshow and try not to let your co-workers see the lust haze in your eyes. - [GQ]
And it's pretty interesting to look at. Angelina Jolie being hoisted on a blue screen crane while crew members chat in the background is like a “Where's Waldo” scene.
According to On Location Vacations, the Sleeping Beauty prequel has set up a tent village for the crew and are filming in Buckinghamshire.
The county is in the Southeast part of England and is a popular spot for filmmakers due to its close proximity to London. Maleficent joins the ranks of favorites such as Batman Begins, Aliens, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade and Casino Royale by setting down roots here.
It's almost enough to make you want to move to the south of England.
If you feel it necessary to purchase this for your future spouse, maybe you just shouldn't get married. Plus, space photography you won't believe isn't photoshopped and tween girls aren't dumb, they're just ignorant and passionate.
Best Gotye parody or best parody, full stop? Those are your only options.
Is the star of The Secret Life Of The American Teenager at a premiere or going on a midnight Wal-Mart run? Also, Hilary Duff loves her post-baby body no matter what we think and Ke$ha got a new tattoo.
NEW YORK, NY - JUNE 25: Shailene Woodley attends the 'Red Lights' New York Screening at Sunshine Landmark on June 25, 2012 in New York City.
Image by Craig Barritt / Getty Images
One of the stars of True Blood is having twins! - [TheInsider]
The truth hurts, Russell Brand. - [TMZ]
Ke$ha's new tattoo is very...her. - [WWTDD]
Well, there goes that theory. The toxicology results are back, and the attacker had nothing in his system besides small amounts of marijuana.
L- Attacker Eugene Rudy; R - Victim Ronald Poppo
Please resume mild levels of panic at your earliest convenience.
On Wednesday, the official toxicology report was released to NBC Miami.
The medical examiner stated, "The department's toxicology laboratory has identified the active components of marijuana." They tested for all known street drugs, including known ingredients for bath salts, LSD, cocaine, meth, PCP, heroin, synthetic marijuana and prescription drug abuse. None of these were present, nor was there any trace of alcohol.
This gels with Eugene's past criminal record. Of his eight recorded arrests, four of them involved marijuana.
As far as the toxicology professionals are concerned, there was no mind-altering substance in Mr. Rudy's body that prompted the attack on Ronald Poppo.
Sorry Lincoln but your wife is in another Antebellum Mansion. Warning: Spoilers ahoy!
Arguably these are more like 16-bit graphics but are you going to tell axe-wielding 8-Bitham Lincoln he misnamed himself? Yeah, I didn't think so.
Wait just a minute, where are their bejeweled belly buttons? This is an outrage! Oooo, they have metallic ones now.
Good Luck Trolls, as they were never called by the kids that collected them, are back! I want the silver metal one with pink hair! Trade?
Joining the likes of Marvel Heroes and My Little Pony as individually wrapped mystery collectibles, this adds one more way to cling to yesteryear.
Look for all 15 variants from Dark Horse Comics starting July 25th.
Or is it, a new fleece? Sorry, sorry. Also, broadband data caps might be illegal and the world' first synthetic larynx transplant was a success!
And the official song of the 2012 London Olympics is... - [BleacherReport]
That's no moon!
Tumblr user and Buzzfeed regular Ian Brooks stumbled across a Japanese craft site where hobbyist tatumaru5963 painstakingly hollowed-out ping pong balls to resemble the Death Star from Return of the Jedi.
This fan art makes me aim to misbehave. Sadly, it's only a wonderful mash-up of Da Vinci's “Perfect Man” that covers up all the important bits with suggestive gun placement.
Created by graphic designer Hawk Haque for QMX Online.
Somehow he pulled enough strings to get both poster and t-shirt approved by Nathan Fillion (or his people) to make this OFFICIAL merchandise.
Hat tip to Entertainment Weekly
Captain America loves women that love babies and puppies. Plus another star is down to do the Devil Wears Prada sequel and why you'll never see the Duggars at the beach.
Photo Courtesy Of Details Magazine
But much like Tinkerbell, if you believe in them enough, LEGO will make them happen. LEGO has started their own version of Kickstarter to crowd source future sets.
A quick and dirty explanation before we get started. CuuSoo is an official outlet of LEGO, set up like Kickstarter. Only instead of money, you just vote which is way easier on your wallet.
Anyone can submit an idea. If your project receives at least 10,000 votes LEGO will review it (they do this four times a year) and if they can get through all the legal red tape to the final product, the submitter gets 1% of the total net sales.
Still confused? Let this video help:
Despite Nabii's best attempts, the LEGO TARDIS isn't bigger on the inside but it's still a stellar project. Each set would come with a period accurate Doctor, companion and TARDIS with optional daleks and maybe even some weeping angels.
This seems legit. Plus gymnastics are brutal and a Wall Street trader committed suicide in the courtroom.
Learn More About History This Month Over At College Humor
Delorean stretch limos now exist because AWESOME. - [DeathAndTaxes]
Someone at Square Enix has a dirty mind. I defy you tell me you'd first assume this was for pencils.
In case you aren't familiar, this little blue guy is from the Dragon Quest series of role-playing games.
Square Enix doesn't ship these adorable
fleshlight holders plush pencil cases until September, so pre-order fast before they figure out their horrible mistake.
It's getting harder to hear the naysayers. As the media ramp up to the release of The Dark Knight Rises gathers steam, more footage is seeing the light of day.
The folks over at Superhero Hype got ahold of a high quality television spot that showcases Anne Hathaway as Selena Kyle aka Catwoman.
Remember when The Dark Knight Returns announced Heath Ledger as the Joker and the Internet lost its damn mind because OMG WHAT IS NOLAN THINKING CASTING THAT EYE CANDY AS THE MOST ICONIC VILLAIN IN BATMAN, NAY IN ALL OF HISTORY?!?!?!?!?
And then Heath Ledger was the Joker and everyone was blown away?
Calling the same thing right now for Anne Hathaway. Nolan knows what he's doing.
Because the Internet demanded it. How it took four years after its creation to hit the radar is an unsolvable mystery.
I don't know how the social media person for Dark Horse found this, but bless them.
If you like what you see, Folds Five also animated Epidsode V & VI.
Okay well maybe not alcoholics…just wine lovers. Also, HBO is finally coming to Hulu and babies are easy to teach as long as you have popsicles.