Articles on this Page
- 10/15/12--12:21: _The Best Celebrity ...
- 10/15/12--13:21: _Eerie "Abandoned" C...
- 10/15/12--13:35: _Archie Meets The Ca...
- 10/15/12--13:49: _Lost "Exorcist" Tes...
- 10/16/12--08:26: _20 Foot Oarfish Was...
- 10/16/12--12:09: _15 Things I Learned...
- 10/16/12--13:22: _The Picturesque Bea...
- 10/16/12--13:41: _Spooky Re-Imagined ...
- 10/17/12--08:10: _Most Extensive Face...
- 10/17/12--11:58: _Marvel Teases Pages...
- 10/17/12--13:06: _Claustrophobic Vint...
- 10/17/12--13:46: _If A Track Suit And...
- 10/17/12--14:12: _Honey Boo Boo Reads...
- 10/17/12--20:13: _Unf.
- 10/18/12--08:07: _Goldfish Narrowly E...
- 10/18/12--10:55: _6 Pictures That Pro...
- 10/18/12--11:41: _"Wreck-It Ralph" Re...
- 10/18/12--12:57: _10 Pieces Of Proof ...
- 10/18/12--13:31: _Exploding Ponies In...
- 10/18/12--13:39: _50 Cringe-Inducing ...
- 10/15/12--12:21: The Best Celebrity GIFS From New York Comic-Con
- 10/15/12--13:21: Eerie "Abandoned" Classic Paintings And Other Links
- 10/15/12--13:35: Archie Meets The Cast Of "Glee"
- 10/15/12--13:49: Lost "Exorcist" Test Footage Unearthed
- 10/16/12--08:26: 20 Foot Oarfish Washes Ashore Tops The Morning Links
- 10/16/12--12:09: 15 Things I Learned From The Cast Of "The Walking Dead"
- 10/16/12--13:22: The Picturesque Beauty Of The Faroe Islands And Other Links
- 10/16/12--13:41: Spooky Re-Imagined Dr. Seuss Novels
- 10/17/12--08:10: Most Extensive Face Transplant Ever Tops The Morning Links
- 10/17/12--11:58: Marvel Teases Pages From "Deadpool #1"
- 10/17/12--13:06: Claustrophobic Vintage Asylum Containment Baths And Other Links
- 10/17/12--13:46: If A Track Suit And A Snuggie Had A Baby
- 10/17/12--14:12: Honey Boo Boo Reads Christopher Walken Lines
- 10/17/12--20:13: Unf.
- 10/18/12--08:07: Goldfish Narrowly Escapes Being Otter Meal Tops The Morning Links
- 10/18/12--10:55: 6 Pictures That Prove Pain Au Chocolat Is SO SAD
- 10/18/12--11:41: "Wreck-It Ralph" Releases Hero's Duty Commercial
- 10/18/12--12:57: 10 Pieces Of Proof That Llamas Are Jerks
- 10/18/12--13:31: Exploding Ponies In The Name Of Art And Other Links
- 10/18/12--13:39: 50 Cringe-Inducing Attempts At Human Speech In Games
Some things you just can't express in traditional Q&A interviews.
Nick Kroll Loves The Camera...A Lot...A Whole Lot
Adrienne Curry Was Super Excited
Because she recognized Man Hathaway.
AMC's "Comic Book Men" Had To Psyche Themselves Up
Here's Walt and Bryan from Comic Book Men simulating a glory hole. Seriously.
But Then Kevin Smith Jumped In And They Got Into It...
Mike and Ming with show creator Kevin Smith, demonstrating a favorite gesticulation.
Where did everyone go? Plus, the colors red and blue control your life and rating the best shows within a show.
Da Vinci's "The Last Supper"
Andrea Mantegna’s "Oculus in the Camera Degli Sposi"
12 outrageous architectural illusions. - [Oddee]
TV's top 10 shows within a show. - [CollegeHumor]
25 of the most devoted fan bases. - [Vulture]
Australia and Antartica have some crazy monster legends. - [MentalFloss]
But you can't sing in text! In an alternate reality, this comic would come with an audio tape to follow along to.
Archie Comics is no stranger to bizarre cross-overs, but somehow the Glee one makes sense. In a sense, their alternate universes are two sides of the same coin. Only with less sporadic singing.
The mutli-issue story arc throws the writer/producer of Glee, Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa together with Archie artist Dan Parent. Find out how Archie and his friends react to meeting their counterparts on February 27th, 2013.
Just in time for Halloween! The crew takes Linda Blair for a spin on the custom made manipulation device, levitating her off the bed and violently tossing her about.
To her credit, Linda seems to be having a blast.
The people of Cabo San Lucas, Mexico woke up to a creepy surprise. Plus Facebook buttons that need not exist and Rainn Wilson's AMA.
20 Facebook buttons that should never exist. - [TeamCoCo]
Wonder Bread made a horrible, racist mistake on their Smart bread. - [CoedMagazine]
25 women who go through athletes like Kleenex. - [BleacherReport]
Read the best of Rainn Wilson's Reddit AMA. - [Uproxx]
And I don't mean Season Three spoilers. Well not JUST Season Three spoilers.
BuzzFeed was invited to the press roundtable for The Walking Dead at New York Comic Con. We spoke with Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes), Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon), Danai Gurira (Michonne), Chandler Riggs (Carl Grimes), Michael Rooker (Merle Dixon) and David Morrissey (The Governor).
We also sat down with comic creator/producer Robert Kirkman and executive producer Gale Anne Hurd.
This is what we learned.
The Celebrity Buffet At The Roundtable Was A Sad Affair Of Grapes, Honeydew, And Cookies.
There Was Nowhere For The Entourages To Sit, So They Had To Cram Against The Far Wall.
Andrew Lincoln Didn't Bring His Parents On Set Until Season Three Because He Was Self-Conscious About Being "In Dialect".
Make some room on the bottom of your travel Bucket List. Plus, scary facts no one tells you about Halloween and the best of Tina Fey and Amy Poehler together.
8 of Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's best moments together. - [HollywoodReporter]
The best ways to burn calories without getting off your butt. - [Cosmopolitan]
Is it any fun being a fan of the Yankees? - [SportsIllustrated]
Om nom nom, easy to make Halloween treats for pets. - [Neatorama]
Zombie Cat In The Hat? I'd read it. Dr. Faustus AU returns with more Seussian homages.
The before and after pictures will seriously shock you. Plus, real life Robocops and McJordan BBQ kind of still exists.
Come see the softer side of Deadpool. And by softer, I mean squishy. Ew.
From the comedian writer team of Brian Posehn and Gerry Duggan, with art by Tony Moore, Deadpool continues to delight and digust.
When dead former U.S. Presidents are resurrected from beyond the grave, the only person with the skills and plausible deniability to take them out is Deadpool. After all, Thor can't punch George Washington in the face.
The full issue hits stands this November.
In 1938, “continuous-flow baths” were on the cutting edge of mental health technology. Plus prison slang words to help you seem tough and the FBI shut down a terror plot in New York.
7 new alternate titles for Lance Armstrong's autobiography. - [SportsPickle]
Megan Fox gave birth to a healthy baby boy...three WEEKS ago. - [TheSuperficial]
It would be this abomination. Who would buy the Lazy Grow Leisure Suit? Don't answer that.
Not today, jerk! Plus things you can learn from Honey Boo Boo and dumb criminal excuses.
20 athletes who don't confine their talents to rocking one sport. - [BleacherReport]
Warner Bros. won their huge court battle for the rights to Superman. - [HollywoodReporter]
DESPAIR, LOATHING, BREAKFAST. Putting the pain back in pain au chocolat.
The biggest duty of all. Honestly, who wouldn't play a FPS voiced by Jane Lynch?
The petting zoo tells you not to punch the llamas. There's a reason they had to put up a sign.
You Know What Sign, Maybe People Are Punching Llamas For A Reason
Maybe The Llama Started The Fight.
Or Stole Another Hat...
...and they don't even look good in hats!
It Could Have Just Been Acting Like It Was Better Than You.
Pinkie Pie doesn't look so good. Plus, Halloween weddings and Will Ferrell in Sweden.
Teenagers suck at filling out job applications. - [Cracked]
18 delightful photos from Halloween themed weddings. - [MentalFloss]
Will Ferrell starred in a Sweden only spot for beer, is hilarious. - [DeathAndTaxes]
SE-GA. Video game voices in the 90s sounded more like robots learning to mimic human speech patterns.