Articles on this Page
- 11/13/12--13:07: _Wacky Waving Inflat...
- 11/13/12--14:01: _Kid Has Mad Pokemon...
- 11/13/12--14:41: _Nathan Fillion As C...
- 11/14/12--07:08: _This Isn't A Photo ...
- 11/14/12--10:07: _26 Examples Proving...
- 11/14/12--12:05: _First Look! "Thor 2...
- 11/14/12--13:14: _Groucho Marx Hangin...
- 11/14/12--18:00: _"Game Of Thrones" S...
- 11/14/12--18:05: _Carrie Fisher Discu...
- 11/15/12--08:22: _Real-Life Moby Dick...
- 11/15/12--11:30: _11-Year-Old Sings M...
- 11/15/12--12:13: _Neil Gaiman Reveale...
- 11/15/12--12:58: _The "Dessert" Stoma...
- 11/15/12--14:12: _Behold! A Space Shu...
- 11/16/12--08:03: _Not Your Average Fa...
- 11/16/12--08:20: _No One Hates "Twili...
- 11/16/12--09:43: _This Isn't Bacon
- 11/16/12--11:44: _RIP Lucille Bliss, ...
- 11/16/12--13:08: _Dogs In Hoodies And...
- 11/16/12--14:09: _Facebook Is No Plac...
- 11/13/12--14:01: Kid Has Mad Pokemon Swagger
- 11/13/12--14:41: Nathan Fillion As Captain Canada
- 11/14/12--07:08: This Isn't A Photo Of An Eye Tops The Morning Links
- 11/14/12--10:07: 26 Examples Proving Spider-Meme Is The Best Meme
- 11/14/12--12:05: First Look! "Thor 2" Dark Elves
- 11/14/12--13:14: Groucho Marx Hanging Out With George Carlin And Other Links
- 11/14/12--18:00: "Game Of Thrones" Season 3 Teaser Poster
- 11/14/12--18:05: Carrie Fisher Discusses Playing "Old" Princess Leia
- 11/15/12--08:22: Real-Life Moby Dick Spotted Tops The Morning Links
- 11/15/12--11:30: 11-Year-Old Sings Mournful Ode To Hostess Bankruptcy
- 11/15/12--12:13: Neil Gaiman Revealed Non-Spoilers About His New "Doctor Who" Episode
- 11/15/12--12:58: The "Dessert" Stomach And Other Links
- 11/15/12--14:12: Behold! A Space Shuttle Wrapped In Shrink Wrap
- 11/16/12--08:03: Not Your Average Family Portrait Tops The Morning Links
- 11/16/12--08:20: No One Hates "Twilight" As Much As Robert Pattinson: A Supercut
- 11/16/12--09:43: This Isn't Bacon
- 11/16/12--11:44: RIP Lucille Bliss, Voice Of Smurfette
- 11/16/12--13:08: Dogs In Hoodies And Other Links
- 11/16/12--14:09: Facebook Is No Place For A Gentleman
Simple, yet amazing.
11 suffixes that help inspire hosts of new words. - [MentalFloss]
The 7 coats every guy will wear over the course of his life. - [CollegeHumor]
Brad Pitt is launching a new line...of furniture? Okaaaaaay. - [TheDailyBeast]
10 potential blockbuster films killed by the Internet. - [Flavorwire]
He didn't choose the Poke-life, the Poke-life chose him. Bonus points for mixing it up with some Star Trek .
Those maple trees aren't going to defend themselves! As a native Canadian, Fillion paid homage to the Internet's version of his country's superhero.
While he has been a real superhero in the past, Captain Canada's current form is as a running gag on the Internet.
After the success of Captain America's movie, places such as Tumblr and Deviantart began to wonder what the neighbor to the North's namesake hero would look like. Captain Canada spends his days defending against maple syrup shortages and writing parking tickets.
Some examples for Fillion's inspiration below!
Caught at the perfect moment, this optical illusion is actually a draining kitchen sink.
The 10 sexiest men of the year. - [Salon]
One Game of Thrones star is set to take the lead in a new film about Pompeii. - [HollywoodReporter]
The 22 biggest failed attempts at trick plays in sports history. - [BleacherReport]
He's baaaaaaaack. The poor animation and hilarious screen captures from the 1960s Spider-Man cartoon will never die.
This is not the first time Peter Parker's vintage antics have been featured on Buzzfeed. His first 18 escapades are chronicled as well as the next 26. Together with this list, they combine to form the ULTIMATE Spider-Meme thread!!!
Bless you to the people of Tumblr for compiling this ultimate list!
Spoilers ahoy! Some sneaky photographers got on set and managed to snap the movie's main villain in full make-up.
A Close-Up Of Christopher Eccleston As Malekith the Accursed.
Click through to see a battered and bruised Chris Hemsworth.
Just two comic legends goofing off, no big deal.
7 freaky dolls you should never give a child. - [TheStir]
8 unique meetings caught on camera. - [Oddee]
Is it March yet? No? ….How about now?
Ms. Fisher has some dirty and delightful ideas. Especially her thoughts on how the Organa/Solo marriage.
OK, OK, it's a humpback whale instead of a sperm whale, but literary beggars can't be choosers.
A Scientology book about Tom Cruise and John Travolta is due out next year. - [HollywoodReporter]
A look back on the 8 biggest scandals involving Elmo. -[TheDailyBeast]
Even Google employees don't use Google+. - [TeamCoCo]
Hollywood's real-life Hunger Games. - [Salon]
RIP, Twinkies. Most definitely the best Bruno Mars parody about the death of snack food you'll hear today.
Excellent. Gaiman gives a good argument on why the Daleks are not the scariest enemy The Doctor faces.
Quote Courtesy Of Den Of Geek.
The only reasonable explanation for how you can eat two slices of pie no matter how much turducken you had.
The 5 best petitions ever deleted from the White House website. - [IndecisionForever]
A beginner's guide to Alfred Hitchcock. - [Flavorwire]
To the shock of no one (hopefully), 5-Hour Energy can kill you. - [Cosmopolitan]
The 50 most overrated things in sports. - [BleacherReport]
Seems like a very elaborate prank. In reality, the protective covering it to keep the retired Atlantis free of dust until her museum home is ready in the spring.
With a little Photoshop and creativity, Justin Van Leeuwen makes memorable “extreme” family photos.
Photo By: Justin Van Leeuwen
Photo By: Justin Van Leeuwen
The top 10 movie bombs of 2012. - [Uproxx]
Lindsay Lohan's Liz And Dick is a must-see...for all the wrong reasons. - [HollywoodReporter]
20 sports stars you almost feel sorry for. Almost. - [BleacherReport]
The Twilight series is finally over. And no one is more relieved than the man who played Edward Cullen.
Spliced By: Andrew Gauthier
It's a scarf. Need uncannily accurate bacon neckwear? Natalie Luder has you covered.
The voice of your childhood crush was 65 years old when she first appeared on The Smurfs. Ms. Bliss also voiced several other recognizable characters over the years.
Born: March 31, 1916
Died: November 8, 2012
Anastasia - "Cinderella" (1950)
Crusader Rabbit - "Crusader Rabbit" (1950-1952)
This was the first animated series ever produced specifically for television!
Mrs. Fitzgibbons - "The Secret Of NIMH" (1982)
Their outfits say “adorable” but their eyes say, “Why would you do this to me?”
Why certain people shouldn't smoke marijuana, as told by animals. - [DeathAndTaxes]
Some conservatives are blaming Obama for the loss of Twinkies. Sure, why not? - [IndecisionForever]
The very best gallery of strange Soviet era architecture. - [Flavorwire]
Sir Tobias Eldridge is getting real tired of your shit. All he wanted was to let ma'am know that sir was busy.