Articles on this Page
- 11/30/12--23:37: _It Is Really Cold I...
- 12/03/12--07:38: _"Star Trek: Into Da...
- 12/03/12--08:24: _Mischievous Billboa...
- 12/03/12--08:47: _Lorikeets Love Milk...
- 12/03/12--12:46: _The Best "Cry" Face...
- 12/03/12--13:39: _Robert Downey Jr.'s...
- 12/03/12--14:00: _The Hobbit: An Unex...
- 12/04/12--08:09: _Amazing Transparant...
- 12/04/12--09:22: _Dane DeHaan Cast As...
- 12/04/12--11:06: _Grumpy Cat And Falc...
- 12/04/12--13:22: _Cringe Inducing Sus...
- 12/04/12--14:18: _20 Examples That Sp...
- 12/04/12--15:20: _George Takei Had Lu...
- 12/05/12--07:19: _The Cast Of "The Ho...
- 12/05/12--08:38: _African Python Cons...
- 12/05/12--09:13: _Build A Gingerbread...
- 12/05/12--10:06: _Help NASA Help You
- 12/05/12--12:19: _How To Bake The Per...
- 12/05/12--13:41: _Future Rulers Of Th...
- 12/05/12--14:09: _6 Minimalist Disney...
- 11/30/12--23:37: It Is Really Cold In Mongolia And Other Weekend Links
- 12/03/12--07:38: "Star Trek: Into Darkness" Poster Revealed
- 12/03/12--08:24: Mischievous Billboard Tweaks Top The Morning Links
- 12/03/12--08:47: Lorikeets Love Milkshakes
- 12/03/12--12:46: The Best "Cry" Faces In Hollywood And Other Links
- 12/03/12--13:39: Robert Downey Jr.'s Secret Helper
- 12/03/12--14:00: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Musical Parody
- 12/04/12--08:09: Amazing Transparant Frogs Top The Morning Links
- 12/04/12--09:22: Dane DeHaan Cast As Harry Osborn In "Spider-Man" Sequel
- 12/04/12--11:06: Grumpy Cat And Falcor From "The NeverEnding Story" Had A Lovechild
- 12/04/12--13:22: Cringe Inducing Suspension Wedding And Other Links
- 12/04/12--14:18: 20 Examples That Spencer's Gifts Hates Women
- 12/04/12--15:20: George Takei Had Lunch With Donald Trump
- 12/05/12--07:19: The Cast Of "The Hobbit" Pose With Their Lego Doppelgängers
- 12/05/12--08:38: African Python Consumes Wildebeest Whole Tops The Morning Links
- 12/05/12--09:13: Build A Gingerbread House The Size Of Your Home
- 12/05/12--10:06: Help NASA Help You
- 12/05/12--12:19: How To Bake The Perfect Batch Of Cookies
- 12/05/12--13:41: Future Rulers Of The World And Other Links
- 12/05/12--14:09: 6 Minimalist Disney Villain Posters
That's ice in her hair, not dye.
20 sports figures who really need their own reality show. - [BleacherReport]
The story of your love life, as told through pizza. - [CollegeHumor]
Happy birthday, Pong! - [Time]
12 cool Coca-Cola machines. - [Oddee]
To boldly go where all men have gone before. Looks like we're headed back to Earth, and she's seen better days.
A little bit of defacement can go a long way.
The BBC is going to turn J.K. Rowling's adult novel into a television series. - [HollywoodReporter]
25 of the funniest freak occurrences in sports. - [BleacherReport]
But they hate sharing.
If you give a lorikeet a chocolate milkshake...
...Its friends are going to steal some.
If its friends steal some, the lorikeet will get angry...
If the lorikeet gets angry, the fight will draw a crowd.
It's not easy to capture the ugliness of sobbing.
How machines really work. - [CollegeHumor]
Even Iron Man needs a boost sometimes.
Robert Downey Jr. is kind of short for a guy at 5'9".
Gywneth Paltrow is kind of tall for a girl at the same height.
Shots! Shots! Shots! These dwarves came to get krunk!
Does this make them “glasshoppers”?
The 16 biggest assholes of 2012. - [Maxim]
10 awesome facts about Nintendo. - [CoedMagazine]
It's official. Harry Osborn has been cast for Spider-Man 2. - [FirstShowing]
25 hilarious cheerleader fails caught on camera. - [BleacherReport]
Wait, who? It was announced today that DeHaan will be joining the cast for the yet unnamed sequel starring Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone.
Meet Dane DeHaan, a 26-year-old actor from Pennsylvania.
Image by Charles Leonio / Getty Images
He looks a bit like the love child of Benedict Cumberbatch and Leonardo DiCaprio.
Image by Michael Loccisano / Getty Images
And he certainly cleans up well, but who the hell is he?
Image by Sonia Recchia / Getty Images
Dane is best know for his role on the television series "In Treatment."
Grumcor or Falumpy? Either way, this will be the most adorable abomination against nature you see today.
Please, if you know the whereabouts of this good luck dragon-cat, leave your knowledge in the comments.
To each their own on their special day?
PSA: Watching The Hobbit might make you sick, and not in a good way. - [DeathAndTaxes]
Breaking down the top 15 best movie Santas. There can be only one! - [CollegeHumor]
15 healthy eating myths, exposed. - [TruTV]
Tell us how you really feel. You will never see a more wretched hive of fedoras and misogyny.
All photos courtesy of Spencer's "Humor" section. Proceed with caution.
Ohhh myyyy. Is The Donald finally softening his stance on gay marriage?
The Star Trek star is an avid proponent of equal rights and a highly visible, well-loved gay celebrity. On his Facebook page today, Takei stated:
Friends, I had lunch with Donald Trump today at the Trump Tower Grill. It was a lively and engaging hour-long conversation that touched upon his personal position on marriage equality. He confided that he recently attended a same-sex wedding and that he'd found it "beautiful."
I remarked that NY is now a marriage-equality state, and that after all, marriage is better for business! Minds are changing across America, and I am always ready to speak to those ready to listen. I hope that my chat with The Don might have some effect on his stance on the subject.
If Mr. Trump wants to rehabilitate his image, Sulu is a good place to start.
Being a celebrity has its perks. You know you've truly made it not when you get a star on the Walk of Fame, but when you're immortalized in Minifig form.
For added terror, remember a wildebeest is approximately the same size as a human.
Forbes released their list of the most overpaid actors in Hollywood for 2012. - [HollywoodReporter]
UFO sightings through the decades. - [TruTV]
How many batches would it take? This is perhaps the most important holiday question of all time
If you like sunglasses, digital cameras, and out-of-season fruit, thank NASA. Giving the National Aeronautics and Space Administration more of the budget pie is in the best interest of everyone.
Organization Penny4NASA created this campaign to raise awareness that advancement of space exploration technology is not a waste of government funds. Last year NASA was under extreme pressure to slash costs, and with the fiscal cliff looming, talk has begun once again.
Penny4NASA aims to change the public perception of NASA's role in our society. Currently, federal funding of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration makes up a grand total of 0.48% of the annual budget. At $7 billion a year, that sounds like a lot until you take into account we spend around $10 billion A MONTH in Afghanistan. On top of that, all NASA patents go the U.S. Treasury, not back into the program — meaning for every $1 spent on space science, the government sees about $8 back.
All of this leads up to the mission of Penny4NASA. Its goal, instead of slashing NASA's already minuscule funding, is to raise it to a full 1% of the annual budget. If you'd like to help, visit its website!
The truth hurts. Things are about to get real in the kitchen.
Meet the peers Prince William and Duchess Catherine's future offspring.
Princess Ingrid Alexandra - Norway
Prince Hisahito - Japan
Um, thanks? 6 weird gifts President Obama has received. - [MentalFloss]
20 reasons to be thankful for alcohol this holiday season. - [CollegeHumor]