Articles on this Page
- 11/15/13--09:10: _11 Times Umbrellas ...
- 11/15/13--11:08: _16 More Hilariously...
- 11/18/13--08:22: _12 Disney Princesse...
- 11/19/13--10:05: _15 Tree Toppers You...
- 11/19/13--12:00: _Yoda Was Almost A M...
- 11/20/13--06:53: _Science Proves A Tw...
- 11/20/13--13:12: _The New Muppet Movi...
- 11/21/13--10:33: _20 Uncomfortably Se...
- 11/22/13--10:35: _8 Potential Titles ...
- 11/26/13--07:20: _Here's That "Mean G...
- 11/27/13--06:48: _The Way They Film "...
- 11/29/13--08:16: _18 Best Disney Prin...
- 12/02/13--16:05: _20 Best "Text From ...
- 12/03/13--13:42: _21 Science Fictions...
- 11/13/13--13:43: _9 Insidious Ways Te...
- 11/15/13--09:10: 11 Times Umbrellas Were The Hardest Workers In Hollywood
- 11/15/13--11:08: 16 More Hilariously Inappropriate Art History Snapchats
- 11/18/13--08:22: 12 Disney Princesses Transformed Into Final Fantasy Classes
- 11/19/13--10:05: 15 Tree Toppers You Didn't Know You Needed This Holiday Season
- 11/19/13--12:00: Yoda Was Almost A Monkey In A Terrifying Mask
- 11/20/13--06:53: Science Proves A Two-Hearted "Doctor Who" Time Lord Is Possible
- 11/20/13--13:12: The New Muppet Movie Is A Smorgasbord Of Celebrity Cameos
- 11/21/13--10:33: 20 Uncomfortably Sexual Disney Moments
- 11/22/13--10:35: 8 Potential Titles For The "Superman Vs. Batman" Movie
- 11/27/13--06:48: The Way They Film "Old Spice" Commercials Will Blow Your Mind
- 11/29/13--08:16: 18 Best Disney Princess Fan Art Of 2013
- 12/02/13--16:05: 20 Best "Text From Last Night" Mash-Ups Of 2013
- 12/03/13--13:42: 21 Science Fictions That Became Science Facts In 2013
- 11/13/13--13:43: 9 Insidious Ways Technology Replaced Our Parents
Is there anything more delightful than an anachronistic prop? No, no there isn’t.
That time when Dwarves were fashion conscious.
That time Harry Potter knew his place around Professor McGonagall.
That time Ser Jorah was a proper Victorian lady.
That time when Ring Wraiths were worried about their hair.
Snapchat has increased museum attendance by at least 125,000%. Looks like Lyxdelsic started a trend.
King Louis XIV is having none of your shade.
Those rumors about Hercules overcompensation were completely true.
Finally we know the story behind An Old Man And His Grandson.
Everyone knows you can't abduct Sabine women without getting them coffee.
Okay if this isn’t part of a future installment of Kingdom Hearts there’s no justice.
Snow White as the poisonous healer.
Cinderella as the virtuous defender.
Aurora as the bastion against dark forces.
Ariel as the most versatile caster.
Whether you prefer crafting or shopping, there’s something here for everyone.
Perhaps the easiest to find, Yoda is sold on Amazon.
Thank the Force this idea was scrapped. Star Wars wouldn’t have been the same without the lovable Muppet.
Originally The Empire Strikes Back team planned to train a monkey to hold the cane and follow Luke around.
They even went so far as to measure this little guy for proper walking cane length.
Bonus! McCrabb also snagged a piece of concept art of the Dagobah set.
Minus the time travel powers though. And the regeneration.
Forget a star on the Walk of Fame, you haven’t really made it until you show up in a Jim Henson production.
Disney UK released the trailer today!
Tina Fey as Nadya.
Walt Disney Studios
Ricky Gervais as Dominic Badguy.
Walt Disney Studios
Were these on purpose or are we all just perverts? Little from column A, little from column B.
Based on Shang's behavior, pretty sure this is a pick-up line.
Some mind-searing implications to that boast.
Damn Elastigirl, get it.
Well that's a damn shame.
Warner Bros. really loves puns. Like, it might be time for a pun intervention.
Stop trying to make precious happen!
It was a banner year for lovers of Disney’s iconic ladies.
In 2013, the ladies of Disney grew epic beards.
And realized the power of Disney Eyes.
They dressed up for Halloween.
And became the monsters of their stories.
Because making terrible mistakes transcends fandoms.
Owls are basically cell phones that poop and bite.
A smorgasbord of sassy texts from The Avengers.
Everyone's favorite nearly immortal Torchwood agent.
Disney Princesses like you've never seen them before.
If only Isaac Asimov could see us now. There’s an old saying that science fiction is really just predicting — or helping prevent — the future.
Glow-in-the-dark ice cream. Repeat. Glow. In. The. Dark. Ice. Cream.
Using the luminescence protein found in jellyfish, ice cream maker Lick Me, I'm Delicious created a treat that lights up when you eat it. The only downside? At $226 a scoop, it's not exactly going to be in your local freezer aisle any time soon.
Also available: genetically modified glow-in-the-dark sheep.
To help differentiate naturally born sheep from their clone counterparts, researchers in Uruguay added the jellyfish protein to the genetically modified sheep. Under UV lights, they are easily distinguishable in a crowd.
Motorola files a patent for smartphone tattoos.
While still only in the patent phase, Motorola hopes these electronic tattoos will be part of the future of mobile voice communication.
Program allows user to remotely move objects with their hands.
Remember those pin art toys from your childhood? Now add MIT technological know-how and you get the inFORM display surface. Using a Kinect sensor to track the user's movements, the computer then moves the associated pins.
Growing up is for other generations.