Articles on this Page
- 11/03/12--10:24: _Pepper Spray For Yo...
- 11/05/12--07:58: _Divers Swim With Gr...
- 11/05/12--11:47: _Hover Pug Bounds Up...
- 11/05/12--12:16: _The ABCs Of Science...
- 11/05/12--12:36: _Knife Wielding Robo...
- 11/05/12--13:03: _20 DIY Pop Culture ...
- 11/05/12--13:27: _Meme Alert: "Go Hom...
- 11/06/12--08:10: _Celebrities That Do...
- 11/06/12--09:14: _Ugly Christmas Swea...
- 11/06/12--12:58: _The Best Part Of Am...
- 11/07/12--08:21: _NYC Considering A G...
- 11/07/12--09:50: _"Game Of Thrones" H...
- 11/07/12--10:06: _Science Is Awesome,...
- 11/07/12--10:18: _"Terminator" Arm: T...
- 11/07/12--11:30: _A Majestic Bantha P...
- 11/07/12--12:55: _New Names For Commo...
- 11/07/12--13:27: _Striking Similariti...
- 11/07/12--14:11: _David Tennant Joins...
- 11/08/12--07:52: _Genetically Enginee...
- 11/08/12--08:38: _Joker's Revenge Tak...
- 11/03/12--10:24: Pepper Spray For Your Phone And Other Weekend Links
- 11/05/12--07:58: Divers Swim With Great White Sharks Tops The Morning Links
- 11/05/12--11:47: Hover Pug Bounds Up The Stairs
- 11/05/12--12:16: The ABCs Of Science Fiction Starships
- 11/05/12--12:36: Knife Wielding Robot Created To Chop Salad
- 11/05/12--13:03: 20 DIY Pop Culture Themes For Your Baby's Nursery
- 11/05/12--13:27: Meme Alert: "Go Home, You're Drunk" And Other Links
- 11/06/12--08:10: Celebrities That Don't Age Top The Morning Links
- 11/06/12--09:14: Ugly Christmas Sweaters Retroactively Ruining Your Childhood
- 11/06/12--12:58: The Best Part Of America According To Ron Swanson And Other Links
- 11/07/12--09:50: "Game Of Thrones" House Sigil Picture Book
- 11/07/12--10:06: Science Is Awesome, Names New Dinosaur After Sauron
- 11/07/12--10:18: "Terminator" Arm: The World's Most Advanced Prosthetic
- 11/07/12--11:30: A Majestic Bantha Pug Rides Through The Desert
- 11/07/12--12:55: New Names For Common Items And Other Links
- 11/07/12--13:27: Striking Similarities Between Iron Man And Coca Cola
- 11/07/12--14:11: David Tennant Joins The Cast Of "The Clone Wars"
- 11/08/12--07:52: Genetically Engineered Bioluminescent Fish Tops The Morning Links
- 11/08/12--08:38: Joker's Revenge Takes Shape In "Death Of The Family" Part Two
This is some James Bond gadgetry right here.
After over a decade, Jon Hamm has parted ways with his talent agency. - [HollywoodReporter]
50 things every sports fan should know how to do. - [BleacherReport]
Humans are friends, not food.
Wait, you can cook food in your dishwasher? - [Glamour]
It hasn't even reached the States yet and Skyfall has brought in almost $300 million. - [HollywoodReporter]
Celebrate "movember" by looking back at the most epic mustaches in sports. - [BleacherReport]
In the end, the NYC Marathon's generators helped nobody. - [TheAtlanticWire]
Walking is for mere mortals.
How many franchises do you recognize? Creator Scott Markley even through in some real life spaceships for good measure.
Nothing terrifying about a robot with the dexterity to slice cucumbers. Nope, completely safe technological advancement, right here.
It's never too early to raise the next generation of superfans. One day your kids will hate everything you like. Today is not that day.
Baby Harry Potter might have lived in the cupboard under the stairs, but your Muggle doesn't.
- A Quidditch crib mobile is available here.
- Wrap your little Muggle in House colors from Cho.
- There is a serious lack of Potter crib sheets on the market. Purchase some witchy sheets and follow this tutorial to make your own!
- Pull the room together with some little touches like JackoTaco did, adding a familiar and your favorite book quote decals.
One room to rule them all, one room to find them.
- Use these free patterns to create your own Fellowship then turn them into a mobile.
- This Elven-ish crib is not for sale but finding someone with proper skill could easily replicate it.
- This tree of Gondor stands over five feet tall and would make a perfect door (or wall) decoration.
- It's never too early to learn the Elvish ABCs. The whole alphabet is available in colorful prints.
Little Kal-El grew up under the red sun of Krypton and that color would permeate his color scheme through the rest of his life as Superman.
- Red is the first color babies see, so don't blind them. Take a page from Christi Dame and use it as an accent color.
- Give your little Man (or Woman) of Steel something cut their crime fighting teeth on with a security lovey blanket.
- Put some motivational action on the walls with decals by Aubrey Heath.
- Pull the room together with a custom set of crib sheets to dream on.
Whimsical and wondrous are wonderful adjectives to start life under, even if your baby's name isn't Alice.
- Blogger The Vanilla Bean shows off how to do girly baby bedding without drowning in pink.
- But a little pink in the accents won't hurt, like this crib mobile by JorganJamber.
- It wouldn't be a proper Alice nursery without some teacups. A unique bookshelf should fit the bill.
- There are a lot of Wonderland wall decals out there, but if you want something different photographer Pahoyhoy suggests pinning up character clothing.
Inanimate objects have a serious alcohol problem.
8 election myths you probably believe. - [Cracked]
The best way for teens to combat depression? Ditch Facebook. - [TheDailyBeast]
25 photos of glamourous musicians doing mundane stuff. - [Flavorwire]
13 geeky ways to celebrate a bachelor and/or bachelorette party. - [MentalFloss]
10 ways not to flirt at a bar. - [CollegeHumor]
12 scary truths about your allergies. - [TruTV]
Plastic surgery, good genetics, or deal with the devil?
Sarah Silverman shows off her dirty smartphone hack. - [TeamCoco]
Trying to predict the election victor? Try one of these 7 offbeat ways. - [TheFiscalTimes]
Did Skyfall just give Bond a gay past? - [HollywoodReporter]
Or making it awesome , depending on your irony threshold. Still no ugly Chanukah sweaters.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Masters Of The Universe
God bless bacon.
20 moments that were turning points in this election cycle. - [TheDailyBeast]
3 animals (other than birds) that can mimic human speech. - [MentalFloss]
20 photos of celebrities exercising their right to vote. - [Flavorwire]
10 really superficial reasons to vote. - [CollegeHumor]
Would you want to see this hovering above Grand Central Station?
Donald Trump rants on Twitter, calls for a march on Washington after Obama won. - [HollywoodReporter]
25 sports uniforms clearly designed by the fashion impaired. - [BleacherReport]
Direwolf, direwolf, what do you see? The easiest way for the children of Westeros to learn their House words.
Meet the 95 million year old Sauroniops . Based on a skull fragment found in Morocco, a new predator is taking shape.
Even with only a single bone fragment, paleontologists are confident Sauroniops is a new species. Researchers notice the frontal bone, situated at the top of the skull above the dinosaur's eyes, seemed similar to the one found on Carcharodontosaurus (a really, really big Allosaurus cousin).
However, they'd never before seen the strange domed protrusion in the middle of the specimen.
Even with such limited data, paleontologists estimate the predator was over 30 feet in length. Read the whole analysis on the Smithsonian's blog.
In this artist rendition, a Sauroniops pachytholus makes a meal out of a juvenile Spinosaurus.
This is mind-blowing. The lastest advances in medical technology to assist amputees in getting their lives back are bringing science fiction to reality.
The carbon fiber mechanical hand is know as the Bebionic3, and is currently undergoing human tests. One lucky recipient was Nigel Ackland. Six years after losing his arm in an accident, Nigel can control his bionic limb with muscle movement from his upper arm.
The Bebionic3 gives him the fine motor control to use a mouse, peel vegetables, and other daily tasks most of us take for granted.
Sand people always ride single file to hide their numbers. From the owner of Wampug comes the next greatest Star Wars dog costume.
A camera isn't really a camera these days.
Headline Story: See all 12 newly named objects after the jump! - [CollegeHumor]
Pepsi is the enemy. Perhaps the most accurate graph ever.
Star Wars meets Doctor Who in a manner of speaking. Tennant will lend his voice talents to the Huyang, a droid designed specifically to help Jedi forge their lightsabers.
The glowing pink angelfish were unveiled at a conference in Taiwan.
22 ways to push past the midday energy slump. - [Greatist]
Justin Bieber is super unhappy his likeness was used on an adult toy for men. - [PinkIsTheNewBlog]
The 50 ugliest shoes in history. - [NYMag]
Daniel Day Lewis spoofed Clint Eastwood's "Obama chair" routine. - [HollywoodReporter]
How many nicknames does one athlete need? LOTS. - [BleacherReport]
No one is exempt, no one is safe. BuzzFeed got an exclusive look at the first pages of Batman #14 .
Since his return last month to retrieve his face from the Gotham City police department, the Clown Prince of Crime has been a busy man.
Now, in Batman #14, on sale Nov. 14, Joker kicks his sadistic plan into high gear as the details fall into place. What plans does the Dark Knight's most twisted nemesis have in store for Alfred and the rest of the Bat-Family?